In this issue:
- A message from Prof Dominic Kwiatkowski
- Latest Pf3k data release includes nearly 2 million variants
- P. vivax Genome Variation project makes first data release to partners
- An interview with Nadira Karunaweera, Head of Department of Parasitology at the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Call for abstracts: GEM2016
- WHO World Malaria Report online
- Links to the latest malaria publications
Malaria in the media
- Reuters – Malaria treatment fails in Cambodia because of drug resistance: researchers
- npr – Obama's Upbeat Message About Ending Malaria Omits Discouraging Signs
- BBC News – Drug-resistant malaria can infect African mosquitoes
- BBC News – Nobel-winning drug 'tackles malaria'
- The Guardian – UK sets up £1bn fund to combat malaria and other infectious diseases
- BBC News – Mutant mosquitoes 'resist malaria'