Publications and Presentations Committee (PPC)
In 2011, we established the Publications and Presentations Committee (PPC) as a mechanism to ensure publications and presentations arising from Consortial Projects 1-4 meet the criteria outlined in the Joint Policy of Data Sharing, Intellectual Property and Publications.
The PPC reviews proposed publications and presentations to assess:
- Authorship based on generally accepted standards of fairness and an individual's contribution
- Recognition of the MalariaGEN network as a whole and its multiple partners
- Ensure acknowledgement of funding and other means of support
If you are preparing a publication or presentation that you think should be considered by the PPC, please contact KimJ [at] bdi.ox.ac.uk.
Prof Abdoulaye Djimdé
- 1001 Developing the Community Project with partners in Mali
- 1097 Detection of artemisinin-resistant Plasmodium falciparum parasites in Southern Mali
- 1127 Genetic analysis of P. falciparum before and after artemether-lumefantrine treatment in Mali
- Studies of malaria immunity in Manteourou, Mali
- Studies of malaria immunity in Pongonon, Mali