Partner data releases
A primary goal of MalariaGEN is to build data-sharing networks across different study sites in malaria-endemic countries, and to provide our partners with access to state-of-the-art genotyping and sequencing technologies. To access your data, please login.
Public data releases
- Pf3k pilot data release 2 – This release contains sample information and accession numbers, analysis BAMs and genotypes for 1,931 samples comprised of the 1,794 samples included in the Pf3k 1.0 pilot release along with an additional 137 samples contributed by the Broad Institute.
- Pf3k 1.0 pilot data release – This release contains sample information and accession numbers for sequence reads for 1,794 samples. The MalariaGEN P. falciparum Community Project, together with their partners, contributed the samples that comprise this initial release.
Plasmodium falciparum Community Project
- Sample information – Log in to download information about the samples and sequence data included in published population-level analyses.
- Catalogue of genetic variations (SNPs) and allele frequencies - version 1 - search and query a catalogue of SNPs found in P. falciparum field isolates and compare their allele frequencies between populations from different regions of the world
- Sequence read data – access sequence read data hosted by the European Nucleotide Archive
- Ag1000G phase 1 AR2 data release – this release comprises variant call data on 765 A. gambiae and A. coluzzii mosquito specimens collected from eight countries
- Ag1000G phase 1 preview data release – this is an initial release of variant call data on 103 A. gambiae samples collected in Uganda.
Anopheles gambiae Genome Variation
- Sequence read data – access sequence read data hosted by the European Nucleotide Archive. This data was generated through early collaborations that led to the formation of the Anopheles gambiae 1000 Genomes project.