This page provides links to the data resources accompanying this paper.
- A haplotype reference panel across the glycophorin region.
- Glycophorin CNV genotypes for 1000 Genomes individuals.
- Summary statistics for association between severe malaria and variants in the glycophorin region.
- Sequence data for two DUP4/Dantu NE carriers (ENA accession number PRJEB20081).
- A multiple sequence alignment of the three units of the glycophorin segmental duplication in the human reference (GRCh37).
- Sanger sequence data across breakpoints for DEL1 and DUP4.
- Scripts used to identify copy number variation from coverage and simulate variant formation.
NOTE: Links to FTP sites no longer work with the Google Chrome Web Browser. If you are experiencing difficulties, please update your settings or use an alternative browser.
The data underpinning these resources are drawn from MalariaGEN Consortial Project 1 and Consortial Project 3, from collaborations with the MRC Unit The Gambia and the International Blood Group Reference Laboratory, as well as publicly available data from the 1000 Genomes project.