This page provides links to the data resources accompanying this paper.
- A haplotype reference panel across the glycophorin region.
- Glycophorin CNV genotypes for 1000 Genomes individuals.
- Summary statistics for association between severe malaria and variants in the glycophorin region.
- Sequence data for two DUP4/Dantu NE carriers (ENA accession number PRJEB20081).
- A multiple sequence alignment of the three units of the glycophorin segmental duplication in the human reference (GRCh37).
- Sanger sequence data across breakpoints for DEL1 and DUP4.
- Scripts used to identify copy number variation from coverage and simulate variant formation.
The data underpinning these resources are drawn from MalariaGEN Consortial Project 1 and Consortial Project 3, from collaborations with the MRC Unit The Gambia and the International Blood Group Reference Laboratory, as well as publicly available data from the 1000 Genomes project.